Non-Emergency Crime Reporting Form

This form is to report non-emergencies only. In the event of a crime-in-progress that needs immediate attention, please call dispatch at 970-674-6400 opt. 1.

Report an Accident

When Accident Alert is activated in the Town of Windsor, drivers that are involved in a minor accident, with no suspected substance involvement, no injuries, and no damage to property, will need to exchange information and file an online report as soon as possible. Submit an online crash report using the Online Crash Reporting System. Their service allows you to report accidents that occurred less than 60 days ago which was not investigated by law enforcement. 

While accident alert is in effect, Troopers and or Police Officers will only respond if the following circumstances exist:

  • Vehicles are disabled due to damage.
  • Accident involves a fatality or an injury requiring medical attention.
  • Alcohol or drugs are involved.
  • Accident is an alleged hit and run.
  • There is damage to public property other than wildlife, i.e. a highway guardrail.